Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A visitor to Berd

This post is a little late in coming, but I want to point out an important post on another blog which I try to make a point of keeping up on. It's run by a very successful British/Armenian journalist living here in Armenia. The post I mention can be found here. It was written by a very good friend of mine. Very few people come to Berd, so I want to point out one of the few (if any) written accounts of a visit to my site. It was written by an Armenian from Yerevan, the capital, which is very different from Berd.
The post includes a discussion in the comments section concerning the mission of the Peace Corps here in Armenia, with comments by Armenian citizens as well as former and current PCV's. Nessuna, thank you very much for your visit and post, and may peace be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home