Monday, September 13, 2004

Ugh

*Yawn* Well, here it is...Monday morning. I hate mornings, and I hate Mondays even more. But am I just whining? I suppose. But it's my blog, and I'll whine if I want to.

*Yawn* it's 6:18am...why do I always post at this hour? Because there are no calls at 6am on a Monday morning...You see, dear reader...I work in a call center of a major phone company, and have absolutely nothing to do almost the entire hour from 6am to 7am. That's why I always post at this hour.I'm usually a happy guy, but right now it's too early to be happy.

Let me tell you about my weekend. Friday, I did nothing...maybe I played NWN, but I think that was it. Saturday I worked from 0830 to 1700, bankers hours. I was very happy about this, since for once, I got to sleep in. Saturday night, Jer wanted me to go bowling with him. Didn't happen. Instead, I had plans to play NWN, but this time, online with someone else. So, when I was getting ready to play NWN with the Big E, what happens? The Burpster calls me, and I have to politely tell him that I have to talk to him tomorrow. (I really do enjoy hearing from my friends...but I only have enough attention for one at a time.) So, I played with the Big E until I went to bed, then I got up, went to church, and took my new Bible which I got for my birthday, which was the 10th. I haven't even looked at it that much, and it's my Bible! Anyway, I refused to tell anyone that it was my birthday yesterday so I would feel like a douche, but then I regretted it afterward. Because, I sort of wanted to brag about my new Bible, but I couldn't, because they would ask where I got it, and then....they would know it was my birthday. I digress.

After church I played NWN again...yes, I do play it a lot, but I'm nearly to the end, so no worries. Besides, I have to start reading this Bible I got. Around 3pm I went for a walk to see the cows with my Dad, which was nice...however not long enough. My activity level needs to go up much more than just walking around the pasture. After that we ate the pork roast we had cooking all day in the Crockpot, and it (the porkroast, not the crockpot)tasted divine. Lots of garlic, seasoning, and vegetables. Mmmm. And, now we have leftovers! Oh joy! Ok...so after the meal I went and played NWN...just kidding. My Dad and I...and this is a surprise...we washed the supper dishes! Isnt' that amazing? Maybe not to you, Dear Reader, but to my father and I? This happens very rarely. We both hate doing the dishes...well, he may not hate it so much, but I despise it more than life itself. (Don't get me wrong, I don't hate life, I just don't feel like it has any meaning, and am quite unfulfilled.)Wow...I got a call...at about 640!!! Damn...that makes 2...we are going for a record hear for early morning call centers. I should probably end this post, the ramblings have gone on long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home